GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
There are 5 different attribute requirements on this staff, which only apply to the weapon damage:
- Energy +15
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
- Halves casting time of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Health +45 (While Enchanted)
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This weapon's stats (except the damage type and multiple linked attributes) can be fully duplicated with:
- A staff of the appropriate attribute crafted by Bolereh, Sende or Rahmdah
- A perfect Insightful Staff Head
- A perfect "Don't Think Twice" inscription
- A perfect Staff Wrapping of Devotion
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is always customized for the character that the /bonus command was used with. However, this command can be reused on each of your characters, consistently respawning the weapon. This weapon cannot be modified.
- It cannot be placed in the trade window.
- Although you may only have one staff at once, having a hero equiped with it does not trigger this, allowing one character to create multiple staves.
Dye[edit | edit source]
- The Hourglass Staff cannot be dyed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design of this staff is based on the entry submitted by Bora Vergili in ArenaNet's second Design-a-Weapon Contest which ran in 2007.
|GW:EN : Glacial Blade • Darksteel Longbow • Hourglass Staff|