GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|200px|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Ice Floe is a desolate place linking Thunderhead Keep and Marhan's Grotto to the rest of the world through the Frozen Forest. Mursaat roam the northern regions, making travel difficult for those arriving from the Forest. Meanwhile, Ice Imps control most of the southern regions in large numbers, hindering traffic from Thunderhead to the Grotto. Most travelers arrive at Thunderhead from the ship towards the end of the Iron Mines of Moladune, allowing them to avoid this area if they wish. However, the only way to reach the small Deldrimor outpost of Marhan's Grotto is by wading through the hordes of ice imps and Mursaat.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- North-West: Frozen Forest
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- White Mantle
Bosses[edit | edit source]
The letter A refers to the Unnamed Boss locations on the map. There are only 4 locations for 6 bosses, so not every boss will appear every time.
- Jade Armor: Devastating Hammer (Elite)
- Jade Bow: Oath Shot (Elite)
- Mursaat Monk: Aura of Faith (Elite)
- Mursaat Necromancer: Life Transfer (Elite)
- (30) Mursaat Mesmer: Energy Surge (Elite)
- Mursaat Elementalist: Thunderclap (Elite)
The letter B refers to the Imp boss locations on the map.
The letter C refers to the location of the Nightmare boss on the map.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Frostbite and the Azure Shadows randomly appear at C.
- Vanquishers must defeat 191-233 foes in this area.
- There are many patrolling Mursaat groups, so make sure to take these out first so you don't have to search for them afterwards.
- There are 2 large patrolling groups that starts from Marhan's Grotto, heading to Thunderhead Keep. Each group contains three Mursaat Elementalists and one Mursaat Monk. You can seperate these groups by pulling the second group from behind.
- Right from the portal to Frozen Forest is a large group of Ice Imps. AoE spells and interrupts are recommended.