What drops it
Location: Wizard's Folly east of Foible's Fair (next to resurrection shrine).
Collecting: 3 Icy Lodestones
Imperial Chef Tian during the Canthan New Year.
Location: Regent Valley, in The Secret Garden outside of Fort Ranik.
Collecting: 5 Icy Lodestones on Error: Invalid time., in Expression error: Unexpected < operator. days.
He only gives up to 5 Gifts of the Huntsman per account each day. Last update: Wednesday, 16:38 (UTC)
Farming in Wizard's Folly.
- Wizard's Folly (Presearing)
- Probably the easiest method is to farm pre-Searing and mule the ice into Old Ascalon.
- Traveler's Vale
- Just outside of Yak's Bend are groups of Stone Summit, along with plenty of Ice Golems: head west, then north. Save the Stone Summit Badges since Nick also collects them.
- Lornar's Pass
- From Beacon's Perch, head east out of the outpost then south.
- Grenth's Footprint
- Exit Deldrimor War Camp, get behind the Resurrection Shrine, and push to the tip of the rock. Kill the Siege Golems below; if the drops are poor, rezone right away (otherwise, grab your loot and rezone). Expect about 15 visits to collect 10 stones. Save your Stone Summit Badges.
- Talus Chute
- Just outside of Ice Caves of Sorrow.
- Stone Summit pose a real threat to the 330 Terra Tank, since they'll remove your enchantments. Obsidian Flesh is recommended.