GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Nicholas the Traveler|
What drops it[edit | edit source]
Collectors[edit | edit source]
Armor collectors[edit | edit source]
|Profession||Item Name||Armor||Other Modifiers||Value|
|Warrior||Krytan Gauntlets||27||Armor +20 (vs. physical attacks)||9|
|Ranger||Krytan Gloves||12||Armor +30 (vs. elemental attacks)||9|
|Monk||Monk's Handwraps||7||Energy +5||9|
|Necromancer||Necromancer's Gloves||7||Energy +5||9|
|Mesmer||Krytan Gloves||7||Energy +5||9|
|Elementalist||Krytan Gloves||7||Energy +5||9|
Festival collectors[edit | edit source]
Gift collectors[edit | edit source]
Farming[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Wizard's Folly (Presearing)
- Probably the easiest method is to farm pre-Searing and mule the ice into Old Ascalon.
- Traveler's Vale
- Just outside of Yak's Bend are groups of Stone Summit, along with plenty of Ice Golems: head west, then north. Save the Stone Summit Badges since Nick also collects them.
- Grenth's Footprint
- Exit Deldrimor War Camp, get behind the Resurrection Shrine, and push to the tip of the rock. Kill the Siege Golems below; if the drops are poor, rezone right away (otherwise, grab your loot and rezone). Expect about 15 visits to collect 10 stones. Save your Stone Summit Badges.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Stone Summit pose a real threat to the 330 Terra Tank, since they'll remove your enchantments. Obsidian Flesh is recommended.
Notes[edit | edit source]