GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to identify another item in your inventory.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Collector Location Trophy Factions Hai Lae1 Sunqua Vale 3 Kappa Hatchling Shells Marik Kuri1 Sunqua Vale 3 Mantid Pincers Hao Zhang Shing Jea Monastery 1 Oni Talon Bae Kwon Wajjun Bazaar 3 Vermin Hides Nightfall Adhitok1 Plains of Jarin 3 Sentient Roots Sehyal Sunspear Great Hall 3 Sentient Seeds Danton Jokanur Diggings 3 Skeleton Bones Sheltah Mehtani Keys 1 Chunk of Drake Flesh
- The kit offered by these collectors only has 10 uses, instead of the normal 25, and a corresponding value of 20 .
- From reward trophy collectors:
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Identify
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The cost-per-use of an Identification Kit is 4 . Identifying a "white" item will increase the item's value by ~10%. Thus, it is usually beneficial to identify items with a base value greater than 40 if you are planning on selling them to a merchant.
- Spending reward trophies on Identification Kits is not recommended, except for Monastery Credits and Battle Commendations (the first collectors in each campaign). The other collectors all offer Superior Identification Kits for 3 of the same trophy, which is a much better deal.
- Trading 1 trophies for a standard kit (25 uses) gives a value of 25/1 = 25 uses/trophy.
- Trading 3 trophies for a Superior kit (100 uses) gives a value of 100/3 = 33.3 uses/trophy.