Overview[edit | edit source]
- Get Information about the shipment of identification kits from Kupekanu at Champion's Dawn.
- Recover the lost shipment crate from the band of corsairs at the Cliffs of Dohjok.
- See Shatam for your reward.
- Nightfall character
- "I have a a favor to ask of you. My stock of identification kits runs dangerously low and my latest shipment is long overdue. I fear something has gone wrong. Can you make an inquiry with Kupekanu at Champion's Dawn about my kits? He is my supplier, so he had better have answers.
Intermediate Dialogue (Kupekanu)
- "Please tell Shatam that I am sorry about his product, but the matter is out of my hands. All of my shipments have been delayed due to recent corsair attacks. His crate was taken during a raid on my latest caravan. If you want it, you'll have to get it from the corsairs. Those blasted corsair raiders have taken up residency somewhere on the Cliffs of Dohjok."
Reward Dialogue (Shatam)
- "Thank you so much, (character name). I didn't expect you to go to such lengths to retrieve my identification kits. As a token of my gratitude, you may keep one of them. They are a useful item for an adventurer such as you. If you come across any unidentified items, simply use the identification kit on that item to uncover any hidden properties it may possess. And, remember, if you ever need another kit you can always purchase one from me or another merchant."