GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Igneous Summoning Stone
|Igneous Summoning Stone|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to summon a Fire Imp ally of your level that lasts for 60 minutes or until slain in combat. Summoning stones can only be activated once every 10 minutes per character, and only one summoned ally from a summoning stone can be present in an instance at a time. This item has unlimited uses, cannot be used by level 20 characters, and can only be used in explorable areas.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Available as a /bonus item to all characters on an account that has fulfilled any of the following conditions:
- Purchase Guild Wars Trilogy (North America) or Guild Wars Complete Collection (Europe)
- Purchase new versions of Guild Wars products in North America and Europe — look for the Fire Imp on the back of the box
- Purchase the Guild Wars 2008 Upgrade or the Game of the Year Upgrade, available in the in-game store or PlayNC.com
- Purchase any version of Guild Wars from the in-game store or PlayNC.com
Fire Imp[edit | edit source]
The summoned Fire Imp is the same level as your character and uses the following skills:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Imp dies, another player can summon a new one before the first player's Summoning Sickness expires.
- The Imp will level up a few kills after the character does. The Imp can sometimes level up before the character does (that is, be a higher level than the character), but that's very infrequent and the mechanics are unknown.
- The Imp increases in size as it increases in level.
- This item is not usable in Solo Quests, including Dwarven Boxing and Bonus Mission Pack missions.
|Core||Automaton • Ghastly • Igneous • Mercantile • Mysterious • Zaishen|
|Factions||Amber • Demonic • Jadeite • Mystical|
|Eye of the North||Arctic • Chitinous • Fossilized • Gelatinous|
|Event||Celestial • Frosty • Mischievous|
|Guild Wars Beyond||Shining Blade War Horn|