GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Illusion of Pain
|Illusion of Pain|
Full: For 8 seconds, target foe has -3...9...10 Health degeneration and takes 3...9...10 damage each second. When Illusion of Pain ends, that foe is healed for 36...103...120.
Concise: (8 seconds.) Causes -3...9...10 Health degeneration and target foe takes 3...9...10 damage each second. End effect: that foe is healed for 36...103...120.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the hex is removed quickly, the target will end up being healed significantly. Consequently, it is important to use a cover hex. Phantom Pain is ideal, with its relatively low cost and additional Deep Wound condition.
- Mantra of Persistence will greatly increase the damage done, without increasing the healing.
- Recasting this hex on your target will refresh it without triggering the healing.
- The amount of healing scales with the maximum potential damage: the net damage is always approximately 50% of the theoretical maximum at any attribute rank.
Damage comparison[edit | edit source]
The following table shows the total damage done to the target if the hex lasts the full duration, with and without the end healing.
|Total Net Damage
- § = Assuming only 10 pips of health degeneration due to cap.