Definition[edit | edit source]
The term, a portmanteau of Imbalanced and Paragon, is also used pejoratively by those who consider Paragons to be inherently imbalanced.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The primary job of the Imbagon is to maintain "Save Yourselves!" by maximizing adrenalin gain with skills such as Focused Anger or Soldier's Fury and "For Great Justice!", and perhaps increase in IAS with Consumables.
- Stay in the mid-line with a spear to maximize the number of Party Members protected who must be within ear shot.
- The Imbagon should provide at least one additional defense:
- The Imbagon can provide significant offense with title skills "Finish Him!", "You Move Like a Dwarf!", Great Dwarf Weapon or Spear of Fury.
- See also: a classic Imbagon build on PvX