GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
In Defense of Theatre
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Travel to Resplendent Makuun and protect the theatre against the besieging demons.
- See Prince Bokka the Magnificent for your reward.
- "[Difficulty: Master] They're coming to get Prince Bokka! The rifts have opened! Quick. You must get to the theatre and help the guards beat back the demons before they hurt the prince!"
- Accept: "Consider them beaten back."
- Reject: "I have to see a guy about a thing."
- "I really wish you didn't have to leave, but if Varesh isn't stopped, these rifts will tear apart the very fabric of reality itself! Why, it could destroy more than even my vast demesnes.
- You've saved my life twice now, so the least I can do is give you this. Now go on, save the world, <name>. Win this one for the Bokkas... and the Gorens... everywhere!"
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Bring Goren with you and take the south exit of Honur Hill. Go to the quest marker and wait until the Margonites come. There will be two groups, one at the entrance a little bit south of you, and one at the entrance a little bit north of you. Wait until a group approaches the Vabbian Guards. The Margonites will then ball up nicely in front of the entrance, and won't be much of a problem.
Tip: Activate the shrine inside the palace. If you are using henchmen, leave them close to the first stairs inside the palace while you go to the shrine. In case of a party wipe you will then resurrect on a square before the Margonites reach Prince Bokka. Make sure to aggro also the group furthest away from you and you will still have a chance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The quest fails if Prince Bokka dies, rezone to try again.
- Sometimes the northern groups will get stuck and won't come to the hall making the battle much easier.
- Bringing AoE damage skills like Spiteful Spirit, or Searing Heat will make this quest very easy.
|Scorched Earth (Nightfall) · Valley of the Rifts · In Defense of Theatre|