GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Full: After 3 seconds, target foe and all nearby foes are struck for 20...68...80 fire damage and are set on fire for 1...3...3 seconds. Activates early if target foe dies.
Concise: (3 seconds.) End effect: deals 20...68...80 fire damage and inflicts Burning condition (1...3...3 seconds) to foes near your target. Also triggers if foe dies.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Chuff Quickbeak (North Kryta Province)
- Flyt Stormbeak (Nebo Terrace)
- Qik Sharpclaw (Stingray Strand)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like Lightning Surge and Shatterstone, Incendiary Bonds is excellent for spiking; in Incendiary Bonds' case, causing a large Area of Effect damage spike when combined with spells such as Meteor or Rodgort's Invocation.
- If the hex is removed before three seconds are over, neither the damage nor the burning occur.