GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Full: After 3 seconds, target foe and all nearby foes are struck for 20...68...80 fire damage and are set on fire for 1...3...3 seconds. Activates early if target foe dies.
Concise: (3 seconds.) End effect: deals 20...68...80 fire damage and inflicts Burning condition (1...3...3 seconds) to foes near your target. Also triggers if foe dies.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Chuff Quickbeak (North Kryta Province)
- Flyt Stormbeak (Nebo Terrace)
- Qik Sharpclaw (Stingray Strand)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like Lightning Surge and Shatterstone, Incendiary Bonds is excellent for spiking; in Incendiary Bonds' case, causing a large Area of Effect damage spike when combined with spells such as Meteor or Rodgort's Invocation.
- If the hex is removed before three seconds are over, neither the damage nor the burning occur.