GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Full: For 5...13...15 seconds, whenever target foe hits with an attack, you steal up to 15...39...45 Health from that foe.
Concise: (5...13...15 seconds.) Steal 15...39...45 Health whenever target foe hits with an attack.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill is an effective means of damaging enemies who rely on attacks, especially if combined with Empathy or Spiteful Spirit.
- Unlike Empathy and Spiteful Spirit, Insidious Parasite ends if the caster dies.
- Unlike Empathy and Spiteful Spirit, Insidious Parasite will only trigger on a successful hit, rather than triggering on any attack. This makes Insidious Parasite less effective in parties that have blocking skills, miss skills or inflict blindness.
- Because of its fairly high cost and recharge time, it would be wise to use a cover hex such as Parasitic Bond in conjunction with this skill.
- Multiple hit skills, such as Barrage and Triple Chop, and the normal scythe ability to hit multiple targets will trigger Insidious Parasite on each hit.