GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Scrolls, also called Insight Scrolls, provide an XP bonus to the whole party for a duration of time upon activation (by doubleclicking). There can be only one Insight Scroll active at a time; using a second Scroll overrides the first.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Insight Scrolls can be obtained from:
- Bosses as loot
- Rare Scroll Traders (Rare Insight Scrolls only)
- Merchants (only Common Insight Scrolls and only from the Crystal Desert on)
- Tesla in the Great Temple of Balthazar (Common Insight Scrolls only)
- Pokhe in the Great Temple of Balthazar (Rare Insight Scrolls only)
- Collectors in
- Imperial Quartermasters in Kaineng Center (Factions)
- Luxon Quartermasters in Cavalon (Factions)
- Kurzick Quartermasters in House zu Heltzer (Factions)
- Sunspear Quartermasters in Sunspear Great Hall (Nightfall)
- Smugglers in Command Post (Nightfall)
- Vabbi Trade Officials in The Kodash Bazaar (Nightfall)
- Wandering Scribes in Gate of Desolation (Nightfall)
- Secret Keepers in Gate of Torment (Nightfall)
- Scrolls of the Lightbringer are a random reward from the Coffer of Whispers.
Sub-Types[edit | edit source]
There are 7 sub-types of Insight Scrolls:
|Rarity||Lasts 10 minutes||Lasts 5 minutes.
Recharges when a boss dies.
|Lasts 30 seconds. |
Recharges when any foe dies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Scrolls affect player characters and heroes in PvE; they have no effect in PvP.
- The bonuses stack with Nightfall Bounty and Hard Mode experience bonuses.
- Players use scrolls for