Scrolls, also called Insight Scrolls, provide an XP bonus to the whole party for a duration of time upon activation (by doubleclicking). There can be only one Insight Scroll active at a time; using a second Scroll overrides the first.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Insight Scrolls can be obtained from:
- Bosses as loot
- Rare Scroll Traders (Rare Insight Scrolls only)
- Merchants (only Common Insight Scrolls and only from the Crystal Desert on)
- Tesla in the Great Temple of Balthazar (Common Insight Scrolls only)
- Pokhe in the Great Temple of Balthazar (Rare Insight Scrolls only)
- Collectors in
- Imperial Quartermasters in Kaineng Center (Factions)
- Luxon Quartermasters in Cavalon (Factions)
- Kurzick Quartermasters in House zu Heltzer (Factions)
- Sunspear Quartermasters in Sunspear Great Hall (Nightfall)
- Smugglers in Command Post (Nightfall)
- Vabbi Trade Officials in The Kodash Bazaar (Nightfall)
- Wandering Scribes in Gate of Desolation (Nightfall)
- Secret Keepers in Gate of Torment (Nightfall)
- Scrolls of the Lightbringer are a random reward from the Coffer of Whispers.
Sub-Types[edit | edit source]
There are 7 sub-types of Insight Scrolls:
|Rarity||Lasts 10 minutes||Lasts 5 minutes.
Recharges when a boss dies.
|Lasts 30 seconds. |
Recharges when any foe dies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Scrolls affect player characters and heroes in PvE; they have no effect in PvP.
- The bonuses stack with Nightfall Bounty and Hard Mode experience bonuses.
- Players use scrolls for