GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Full: Remove an enchantment from target foe and gain 3...13...15 Energy. For 20 seconds, Inspired Enchantment is replaced with the enchantment removed from target foe.
Concise: Removes an enchantment from target foe. Removal effects: you gain 3...13...15 Energy; this spell is replaced with that enchantment (20 seconds).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill will not copy the attribute rank of the copied Enchantment.
- While Inspired Enchantment is replaced by an "inspired" enchantment, Inspired Enchantment cannot be affected by recharge-lengthening spells such as Diversion; at the end of 20 seconds, it changes back to Inspired Enchantment, remaining unaffected by the shutdown spells experienced while the skill was "inspired."
- As this spell 'becomes' the enchantment that was removed, it's impossible to reduce the cooldown with weapon upgrades.
- If the caster is in the midst of casting the replaced enchantment at the end of 20 seconds, the spell will fail.
- A player that copies an enchantment exclusive to a campaign he does not own will succeed in lifting the enchantment from target foe, but the copy on his bar will be disabled for 20 seconds and he may not use it.
- With the skill Signet of Illusions, the enchantment can be made to conform to your Illusion Magic, thus making this skill much more useful.
|Net Energy Gain||–7||-6||-5||-5||-4||-3||-2||-1||-1||0||1||2||3||3||4||5||6||7||7||8||9|
1recycle time is 21 seconds