GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Full: Remove a hex from target ally and gain 4...9...10 Energy. For 20 seconds, Inspired Hex is replaced with the hex that was removed.
Concise: Removes a hex from target ally. Removal effects: you gain 4...9...10 Energy; this spell is replaced with that hex (20 seconds).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill will not copy the attribute rank of the copied Hex.
- The energy gain is a nice bonus, but this spell can be used even with no points in Inspiration, for a net loss of only 1 energy per casting for a hex removal spell than can be cast on allies (unlike Hex Breaker).
- While Inspired Hex is replaced by an "inspired" hex, Inspired Hex cannot be affected by recharge-lengthening spells such as Diversion; at the end of 20 seconds, it changes back to Inspired Hex, remaining unaffected by the shutdown spells experienced while the skill was "inspired."
- As this spell 'becomes' the hex that was removed, it's impossible to reduce the cooldown with weapon upgrades like with other hex-removing spells.
- A player that copies a hex exclusive to a campaign they do not own will succeed in lifting the hex from their ally, but the copy on their bar will be locked for 20 seconds and they may not use it.
- With the skill Signet of Illusions, the hex can be made to conform to your Illusion Magic attribute, thus making this skill much more useful.
|Net Energy Gain||–1||–1||0||0||1||1||1||2||2||3||3||3||4||4||5||5||5||6||6||7||7|
1recycle time is 21 seconds