GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Into the Breach
Overview[edit | edit source]
- "You couldn't have come at a better time! Word from Captain West at the Breach is that a Charr attack is imminent. Get yourself there as quickly as you can, and help Captain West repel the Charr attack!
- Ascalon is counting on you!"
- Accept: "To the Breach!"
- Reject: "I'm suddenly not feeling well."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Captain West: "Thank goodness you showed up. The Charr are almost here."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Captain West: "That's the last of them! <name>, report back to Warmaster Grast and inform him that we hold the Breach."
- "You gave those Charr a good taste of Ascalon steel, eh? That is good news indeed. Captain West shall continue to guard the area, but without your help, all would have been lost. I am honored to serve beside you, <name>."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Head west along the Great Northern Wall and enter The Breach. Head to the group of Ascalon soldiers and defeat the groups of Charr that attack them. After the last group of Charr is dead, report back to Warmaster Grast in Old Ascalon for your reward.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This could be a reference to the "Once More into the Breach" speech made in Shakespeare's Henry V.