Island of Shehkah
|Island of Shehkah|
Description[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Weapons Locker (unlocked chest with starter weapons)
- Statue of Dwayna (Avatar does not offer blessings)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Island of Shehkah[edit | edit source]
- Note: All of the following quests are only available to Nightfall characters.
- Kormir: Rally the Recruits (Tutorial)
- Kormir: Take the Shortcut (Skip Tutorial)
- Kormir: Into Chahbek Village
Cutscene[edit | edit source]
Narrator: Elona. Land of the Golden Sun.
A land of wealth and bounty.
A land of heroes.
A land protected by its champions, the Order of the Sunspears.
A shadow now falls upon this land.
The shadow of an ancient and forgotten darkness.
Night falls. The time of the Five Gods is at an end.
|Some time later...
(Near Kamadan, in Istan Province)
<Party Leader>: Spearmarshal Kormir!
Kormir: Ahai. It's good to see both of you. You have arrived just in time.
Koss: Nothing that we can't handle, I hope.
Kormir: I have received word that corsairs have been spotted off our coast. Your skills and leadership will be needed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Island of Shehkah is the Nightfall equivalent of the Monastery Overlook for Factions.
- Full exploration of this area is not required to achieve Elonian Grandmaster Cartographer.
- When first starting in this area, Kormir will offer you the choice of a tutorial. If you accept the tutorial, you will be lead across the bridge to the village. If you choose to skip the tutorial, you will be taken through the swamp to the village. Either way you choose, you will gain .5% exploration.
- If you choose to accept the tutorial, you can then explore the entire swamp area, in addition to proceeding to the village across the bridge. This will net you an additional .3% exploration for a total of .8% after leaving the tutorial.
- Again, as stated above, the extra .3% isn’t required at all to achieve Grand Master Cartographer.
If you resign in this area, you restart, but you keep experience and items. You can use this to speed up cartography (Take the tutorial, go to the shrine, resign, and skip the tutorial)