GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Isle of Weeping Stone
|Isle of Weeping Stone|
(click to enlarge)
Layout[edit | edit source]
- There is no layout description yet. You can help by contributing information.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Petrified forest theme, looks like the Echovald Forest
- Water around both bases causes Blessed Water
- Beware of Stone Spores clouds
- The object behind the Guild Lord looks like a large pipe organ, lacking a keyboard
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Both teams start with several NPCs.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Since the area around the flag stand is very dense compared to other guild halls, teams relying on AoE damage (e.g. smiting prayers, fire magic or traps) will find this map advantageous. The separate back way allows for split tactics.
When fighting on the Isle of Weeping Stone, watch out for spore clouds that appear sporadically at certain points on the battlefield. These herald the arrival of the stone spore effect on players standing in the clouds. This hazard combines Blurred Vision and Dazed into one unremovable package that lasts ten seconds. Many find the clouds difficult to notice at first, but those experienced with this map remember where the spores appear and position themselves so the enemy must stand in them or retreat.