GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Ssssh. Let it flow through you."
- Tell me about Stances.
- "A Stance is a type of skill that affects the user in a beneficial way. Only one stance can be active at any time so if you are under the effects of a Stance, using a new Stance will replace the previous one."
- Tell me about Traps.
- "If you're going to be a Ranger, you'll want to learn how to set Traps. The important thing to remember when setting a Trap, is that you can be easily interrupted while doing it. This means that anyone hitting you with an attack while you try to set the Trap will interrupt you, causing it to go off without effect."
To those of other professions with the secondary profession already chosen:
- "You're harshing the aura of the wind. Let it blow, stranger."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Her name sounds suspiciously like a play on the phrase "It's okay".