GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Issnur Isles is an Egyptian sort of waterdelta farmland with loads of Skales, Insects and Plant Groups hanging about. There's a village in the far eastern part with some quests and a Corsair fortress right in the middle.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Shrines, Blessings and Bounties[edit | edit source]
- West: Sunspear Scout: Skale Hunt (near exit to Beknur Harbor)
- Center Top: Sunspear Scout: Corsair Bounty
- Center Bottom Right: Sunspear Scout: Plant Hunt
- Center Bottom Left: Sunspear Scout: Insect Hunt
- East Top: Sunspear Scout: Skale Hunt
- East Center: Sunspear Scout: Skale Hunt (near exit to Kodlonu Hamlet)
- East Bottom: Sunspear Scout: Insect Hunt
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Note: All of the following quests are only available to Nightfall characters.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 19 (29) Ensign Lumi (Corsair)
- 17 Glug Klugg (Skale) - only during Assault on Beknur Harbor quest
- 15 Moa'vu'Kaal (Skale): Ravenous Gaze - only during Moa'vu'Kaal, Awakened quest
- 14 (28) Ensign Charehli (Corsair)
- 17 (28) Lonolun Waterwalker (Skale): Icy Shackles
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a Buried Treasure directly south of Beknur Harbor.
- Vanquishers must defeat 339-356 foes in this area.
Bounties[edit | edit source]
The Sunspear bounties available in Issnur Isles and which shrines they are offered at are listed in the following table. In Normal Mode, they are only available to characters whose level and Sunspear rank are equal to or less than those noted in the table. All bounties are available to all characters in Hard Mode.
|Bounty||Shrines||Max Level||Max Rank|
|Corsair Bounty||North-center||20||Captain (5)|
|Insect Hunt||Southwest, Southeast||20|
|Skale Hunt||East, Northeast, Northwest||20|