GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
The nobles respond with one of these lines:
- "(character name)? Yes, I think I've heard of you."
- "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
- "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
- "Well, no matter where you go, at least you're finally getting somewhere."
- "You're one of the Sunspears, aren't you? Shouldn't you be guarding something?"
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "Even in Vabbi, they know this is the end of the world."
- "It doesn't matter now. Nothing does. Nightfall is upon us."
- "It's the end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine."
- "Nightfall is a curse from the gods! How would they wish such evil upon us?"
- "Varesh. This is all her fault. You fought well, (character name), but there is nothing a mortal could do."
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Nightfall Campaign.
After completing Abaddon's Gate (mission):
- "I admit I was wrong about you Sunspears. Maybe you do have some worth."
- "Nightfall is over, and Istan still stands. Praise Dwayna!"
- "Thank you, for everything you did to help this country."
- "Well done, Sunspear! All of Istan will remember your name!"
- "Yes, yes. Very well done. Eat my words. Are you satisfied?"