GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Jade Bow (monster)
|Jade Bow (monster)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Jade Bows can be found from the eastern Southern Shiverpeaks on. They appear as animate suits of armor armed with a bow, and act as bodyguards for the Mursaat, much like the Jade Armor. Despite their "jade" name, they appear more purple. They are the ranger complement to the spellcasting Mursaat.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- Ring of Fire Islands
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Normal Mode[edit | edit source]
Hard Mode[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like all Jade, they don't cast spectral agony, but they will inflict it to an unaffected character with each attack.
- Jade Bow have no flesh, which makes them immune to Bleeding, Disease, and Poison. They also leave no corpses for exploitation.
- They have higher armor against physical attacks.
- They are somewhat durable since Oath Shot allows them to recharge Whirling Defense.
- They have six eyes, like the Margonites.