GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Jade Bow (monster)
|Jade Bow (monster)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Jade Bows can be found from the eastern Southern Shiverpeaks on. They appear as animate suits of armor armed with a bow, and act as bodyguards for the Mursaat, much like the Jade Armor. Despite their "jade" name, they appear more purple. They are the ranger complement to the spellcasting Mursaat.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- Ring of Fire Islands
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Normal Mode[edit | edit source]
Hard Mode[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like all Jade, they don't cast spectral agony, but they will inflict it to an unaffected character with each attack.
- Jade Bow have no flesh, which makes them immune to Bleeding, Disease, and Poison. They also leave no corpses for exploitation.
- They have higher armor against physical attacks.
- They are somewhat durable since Oath Shot allows them to recharge Whirling Defense.
- They have six eyes, like the Margonites.