GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Jaga Moraine is the northernmost area in the Far Shiverpeaks, and is the home of Egil Fireteller. There is a wide open area in the southwest, closed off with a spire-like mountain to the north and a wall of cliffs to the east. On the other side of the wall is a shrine to the Bear, now abandoned and infested with Vaettirs. The rest of the Moraine is fairly open, with no extended barriers but many small, steep impassible mountains. The northern end of this area, indeed the farthest north that anyone has ever gone, has many narrow paths and bosses.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and outposts[edit | edit source]
- Sifhalla (southwest)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- Bjora Marches (southeast)
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Frostmaw's Burrows (north)
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- 15 (20) Snowman (random spawn)
- Hunting Party NPCs:
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 15 Grentch (random spawn)
- Stone Summit
- 20 (26) Arctic Wolf
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Egil Fireteller: Flames of the Bear Spirit (Primary Norn Quest)
- Bear Spirit: Blood Washes Blood (Primary Norn Quest)
- Latham: Cold Vengeance [Difficulty: Master]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 155–286 foes in this area.
- The northeast quadrant contains about 16 Frost Wurms that appear in pairs (8 single wurms in normal mode). They can be avoided completely when vanquishing.
- The area around the Sacred Altar in the southeast is packed with 60 Spectral Vaettir in groups of 4. If pulled carefully, they shouldn't be too much trouble.
- Capturing the Sacred Altar provides a +2% Morale Boost.
- Kilroy Stonekin will sometimes appear in front of Egil's Perch and ask you to go on a rampage with him.
- Directly south of Egil's Perch, you can sometimes find some Snowmen and Grentches having a snowball fight.