GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Jaya Bluffs is a snowcovered, mountainous area in the northern Shing Jea Island. The area is overrun by Yeti and patrolled by large groups of Sensali Tengu. The Tengu mobs are extremely aggressive, and will attack and kill even the Yeti bosses. This will likely be your first encounter with large Oni (level 16 here) as well.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- South: Seitung Harbor
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- Northeast: Haiju Lagoon
Objects / Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- God's statues:
- Sizhou Hall
- Zuuyun Point
- Miki Lake
- Kaanai Caverns
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Sensali Tengu
- 16 (30) Oni
Bosses[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Canthan Guards
- Canthan Peasants
- Yorrt Strongjaw
- Trrok Strongjaw
- Gull Hookbeak
Animals[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Gull Hookbeak: The Rite of Valor (Mutually exclusive with Death With Honor)
- Yorrt Strongjaw: Death With Honor (Mutually exclusive with The Rite of Valor)
- Zho: To The Rescue (Primary Quest)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 169-202 foes in this area.
- The beachhead area seen looking down from Zuuyun Point is inaccessible.