GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Journey to House zu Heltzer
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Travel to House zu Heltzer.
- Speak with Guardsman Oldrich at Altrumm Ruins.
- See Count zu Heltzer for your reward.
- "Master Togo wanted me to give you some special instructions before you visit the Kurzicks. You should know that above all, the Kurzicks respect innovation and creation above all else. Additionally, everything the Kurzicks do must first be approved by the Council of Nobles. I suggest you use diplomacy and show respect to the Kurzick nobles. Speak with Count zu Heltzer in House zu Heltzer first. He has a great deal of influence with the other nobles and might be sympathetic to our cause. To find him, speak with Guardsman Oldrich in Altrumm Ruins. This will allow access to House zu Heltzer."
- Accept: "I'll seek out the count."
- Reject: "I haven't decided yet."
- When asked about quest: "You know, I really have better things to do than to stand around here repeating the same information again and again. One last time: If you hope to sway the Kurzicks, you will need to go to House zu Hletzer in Echovald Forest and speak with Count zu Heltzer"
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Guardsman Oldrich)
- "Let me get this straight, you and Mhenlo want to become Kurzicks? Count zu Heltzer will want to hear of this immediately! Let me know when you are ready to enter House zu Heltzer."
- Player response: "Let's go."
- "When you are ready to travel, I will take you in to House zu Heltzer. This is quite an honor. Not many outsiders are allowed in here."
- Accept: "I am ready." (goes straight to the next dialogue below)
- Reject: "Not right now."
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Guardsman Oldrich)
- "Your entire party is about to be moved to the next area. Make sure all party members are ready first. Do you wish to continue?"
- Accept: "Yes."
- Reject: "No."
- "I thought Shiro had been dealt with using the sacred Urn of Saint Viktor? Master Togo's plan must have failed, then. Well, in any case, I cannot move the Kurzicks on the word of a stranger, and certainly the Redemptors will need to meditate on the matter and divine the will of the gods. If you truly wish our help in this effort, you must first prove yourself our friend. Once you've done so, I'll secure you an audience with the Council of Nobles."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
This quest is the only way to get to House zu Heltzer. However, if you have already joined the Luxons, you can still take this quest to get into House zu Heltzer, as you are not prohibited from helping both factions.