GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 10 seconds, the next time target ally receives damage that would be fatal, the damage is negated and one nearby foe takes 30...150...180 holy damage.
Concise: (10 seconds.) Negates the next fatal damage. Negation effect: deals 30...150...180 holy damage to one foe near target ally.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While this skill refers to damage being fatal as the trigger, it actually triggers whenever health would reach zero, through damage or life steal, but not through degeneration.
- This spell will trigger before damage reduction skills such as Protective Spirit are considered, regardless of casting order. Thus, a 55 Monk can utilize this to dish out damage the next time they would have taken more than 55 damage.
- This spell can be used in conjunction with Divine Intervention, negating fatal damage from the next two attacks.
- Works well on melee attacking minions in PvE.
- Good on-death spike with Death Nova, as the target ally will usually die in the next damage taken.