GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Full: For 10 seconds, the next time target ally receives damage that would be fatal, the damage is negated and one nearby foe takes 30...150...180 holy damage.
Concise: (10 seconds.) Negates the next fatal damage. Negation effect: deals 30...150...180 holy damage to one foe near target ally.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While this skill refers to damage being fatal as the trigger, it actually triggers whenever health would reach zero, through damage or life steal, but not through degeneration.
- This spell will trigger before damage reduction skills such as Protective Spirit are considered, regardless of casting order. Thus, a 55 Monk can utilize this to dish out damage the next time they would have taken more than 55 damage.
- This spell can be used in conjunction with Divine Intervention, negating fatal damage from the next two attacks.
- Works well on melee attacking minions in PvE.
- Good on-death spike with Death Nova, as the target ally will usually die in the next damage taken.