GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Full: Spit a projectile at target foe. It strikes for 400 earth damage and knocks down target foe if it hits. This skill cannot be used on nearby foes.
Concise: Projectile: deals 400 earth damage and causes knock-down. Cannot be used on nearby foes.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill is acquired by following the primary quest received at the Bone Palace, "Horde of Darkness."
- The skill does not count towards the Skill Hunter title.
- Another way to get this skill is to complete the primary quest Horde of Darkness with a player that already has this skill.
- Unlike the similar skill Wurm Siege, Junundu Siege has normal spellcasting range and only affects one target. Additionally, it cannot be used on nearby foes.
- Junundu Siege cannot be copied with Arcane Mimicry.