GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|This article is about the boss-like foe. For the dungeon, see Justiciar Thommis (Dungeon).|
This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
General[edit | edit source]
Justiciar Thommis is a knight of the rank justiciar in the White Mantle. He is camped in the Maguuma Jungle during the Prophecies campaign, seeking vengeance against the Shining Blade rebels for killing his brother, Justiciar Rhynnon. Apparently, at the time of the Eye of the North campaign he is enslaved by Duncan the Black and taken to Slavers' Exile along with many other enslaved members of various species. It is revealed in The Rise of the White Mantle that Thommis was one of the few to fight with Saul D'Alessio himself on their mission to save Kryta from the Charr (Under Rox Ashreign). He was also one of only three to meet Optimus Caliph in person and live (The others being Justiciar Hablion and Confessor Dorian).
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Maguuma Jungle
- Depths of Tyria
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Do you know the tale of Kalos the No-Headed? If you don't, perhaps you should. It is one of justice, one my murdered brother loved to tell. Those we pursue will face a similar fate. May the Unseen Ones grant us guidance on this terrible day.
- Well? What say you?"
The following portions of the dialogue are only available after completion of the Bloodstone Fen mission:
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Prophecies Campaign.
You are nothing more than a murderer yourself!
- "I would have your tongue for that! Explain yourself now or you may find that justice is readily had at the end of a sharpened blade."
- We've seen what you butchers do to those poor villagers!
- "What we do, we do out of a divine and sacred duty. Only heretics and traitors dare question a justiciar!"
- We questioned your friend, Hablion.
- "The confessor and Hablion may have seen you as heroes, but I see only fools with treason on their lips and heresy in their hearts."
Let's move on, shall we?
- That blade is dull and rusted, like you.
- "You will find this blade sharp enough to sever those very words from your traitorous mouth, and you will learn soon enough that justice is swifter than the ocean's gales."
- How well did justice protect your brother?
- "Speak not of my brother! He was a noble lord and a great man, and you have no right to even mention him! You are knights of the Mantle, which is the only thing keeping me from having the soldiers of my house delivering upon you the only fate deserving of a heretic."
We will pretend this didn't happen, for now.
Skills[edit | edit source]
- During The Rise of the White Mantle: