GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Before completing Uncharted Territory
- "I thought I saw my lost brother on th plains. I called his name, but he looked at me with empty, hollow eyes, and then vanished into the darkness."
After completing Uncharted Territory
- "Hello, wanderer. What has brought you to this twisted place? Nightmare lies all around us, and everything here has been distorted into agony and despair. I wish I hate better news for you, but at least I can answer your questions."
- Tell me about past events.
- Tell me about current events.
- "Before you can face Abaddon, you must first free the tormented souls in the river. Abaddon's allies and minions gain power from those souls. Break the dam that holds them back, and the souls will find their way home. That will help a great deal."
- Please give me some tips.
- "1. Killing the Terrorweb Dryders will free souls. 2. The souls will get attacked periodically, so be sure to guard them. 3. Terrorweb Dryders will continue to respawn to harvest souls."
- Replay the mission cinematic.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- He claims that killing the Terrorweb Dryders will free the souls. In fact, it is the Tortureweb Dryders that must be killed to free the souls.