GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
The description on the monument in Nahpui Quarter reads:
The Kirin, the embodiment of corruption.
Kaijun Don was a healer of breathtaking beauty who showed compassion to any who sought her aid, including those who could not pay her. Unfortunately, Kaijun Don caught the eye of a cruel gang leader. When she refused his offer of courtship, his men attacked her, scarring her lovely face past all recognition. When Kaijun's scars proved immune to even her own strong magic, she became enraged and swore revenge upon her attackers. Over the years, her quest for vengeance became an obsession that blackened her soul, until at last she made a pact with a demon who promised powerful magics in return for completing the horrific ritual that would make him flesh. Kaijun did not hesitate, and the killings she performed that day left her forever corrupted.
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the English version of the game, the name is spelled in three words, Kai Jun Don, during the entry cinematic.
- As evidenced by the skills, Kaijun is a smiting monk, contrary to popular belief.
- Kaijun, and her offshoot celestials, will always use Signet of Judgment as their first attack when initially attacking players.
- Even though this boss does not have a visible Boss Aura, you can still capture the elite skill from it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kaijun Don is likely Guild Wars' equivalent of the Chinese White Tiger, popularized in Japan as Byakko, the symbol of the western constellations.