GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Kaolin Protection Staff
|Kaolin Protection Staff|
|Unique weapon details|
Weapon Stats[edit | edit source]
- Energy +10
- Fire Damage: 11-22 (req. 9 Divine Favor)
- Halves casting time of Protection Prayers spells (Chance: 20%)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
- Protection Prayers +1 (20% chance while using skills)
- Health +30
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This staff can be replicated except for the skin with:
- a perfect Hale Staff Head
- a perfect Staff Wrapping of Protection Prayers
- one of the following
- a Holy Staff obtained from Collector Nord Stonegrimm in Lornar's Pass.
- a Protective Staff obtained from Collector Jung Zeng in Shenzun Tunnels or Collector Denos Makaluum in Vasburg Armory
- a Lotus Staff obtained from Collector Kristoffir Roi in Brauer Academy
- a Protective Staff crafted by Manzo in Kaineng Center, Mathilde in House zu Heltzer or Theodosus in Cavalon
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Kaolin" is a mineral commonly referred to as "China Clay". Rocks rich with Kaolinite were commonly used to manufacture porcelain.