GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Location in Gyala Hatchery
General[edit | edit source]
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
- Katharine is involved in a task that has no official quest name (for ease of naming, often called "Zho's Journal"), but does not appear in your quest log. The journal itself is obtained from Zho during the The Norn Fighting Tournament in Gunnar's Hold. If you successfully beat her, she gives you a journal chronicling her quest to hatch a Black Moa Chick of her own. Captain Juno in Cavalon will direct you to Katharine to obtain an incubator for the Moa Egg.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Oh, hello. Is there something you need from me. I am a little busy at the moment."
If you have Zho's Journal in your inventory:
- "I come from a long line of crafters in the Turtle Clan. We specialize in the carpentry of incubators for the hatchery. I'd be glad to make you a specially fitted incubator for your egg. Just bring me the materials and pay me for the labor. I'll even throw in some inlay work for free."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Her appearance was first noted after the GW:EN preview weekend (24th-26th August 2007).
- For 5 Platinum (5 ), 50 Spiritwood Planks, and 10 Steel Ingots she will craft an Incubator Kit. You do not have to talk to Captain Juno first, but you must have Zho's Journal in your inventory to get the option.
- You do not have to climb the turtle structure she is on, you can target her from beneath her position. This may save you fighting some foes.