Khai Kemnebi is the Command henchman available in Heroes' Ascent.
- You would not believe the trouble I had to go through to get here. My friend is a high-ranking official in Istan, and he gave me his ticket for the ship to the Battle Isles because his plans suddenly changed. I figured I should explain the situation to the captain of the ship in case he wondered why my name didn't match the ticket. He just looked at the ticket and threw me in the brig for impersonating an official! After spending a week eating nothing but bread and water, the ship capsized during a storm, and I barely managed to swim to shore. I spent the next week hunting animals for food on what I thought was a deserted island. Boy, the Zaishen Menagerie workers sure can get angry. I'm just glad that Ranger and her frog were there to smooth things over.
- My mother always told me I was too honest. Maybe she was right.
- Thanks for listening. Let me show you the skills I'm using:
- Khai Kemnebi was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. His skillbar and name were submitted by the player Khai Kemnebi, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- He wields an Ornate Spear and an Emblazoned Defender.
- His character model is very similar to Jonoss Nodahlon and other Vabbi Guards.
- He performs the /pickme, /shakefist, and /yawn emotes.
- There are several in-game references in his dialogue:
- Getting thrown in the brig for impersonating an official alludes to the difficulty the player had claiming his contest prize, as he had used a friend's account.
- His later mention of ...that Ranger and her frog likely refers to Gaile Gray (who helped resolve the issue) and her friend, The Frog.