GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Kilroy will shout "Kiiiiillroooooy Stooooonekiiiiin!!", while rushing directly into a group of mobs. This shout is a powerful aid that offers many bonuses.
Kilroy, on numerous occasions within his quest, will aggravate any enemies on the minimap, so it is neccessary to continually monitor his health bar.
Quests Given[edit | edit source]
- Kilroy Stonekin
- Punch the Clown
- Kilroy Stonekin's Punch-Out Extravaganza!
- The Throwdown in a Norn Town
- Kilroy's Punchout Tournament
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- Far Shiverpeaks
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Rampages[edit | edit source]
In Eye of the North, Kilroy also randomly spawns at various locations in the wild. When spoken to, he will ask the party to aid him on a rampage in a similar fashion to his Sorrow's Furnace quest.
- "Get all your friends over here. I've got an offer you can't refuse!"
- "I've seen a lot of stuff around here that needs slayin'. What'ya say we crush some skulls?"
- Accept: You're insane, Kilroy. I love it.
- Reject: You're insane, Kilroy. I'm not going anywhere with you.
- Protect Kilroy while he rampages to earn a reward!
- "That was fun, eh? I'll keep me eye out for you if I ever need a comrade in skull-crushin' again."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kilroy pays homage to the character Leeroy Jenkins (video contains profanity) created by a player of World of Warcraft who epitomizes players that rush into battle and foil a party's plans.
- Kilroy's name could also be a possible reference to the "Kilroy" character painted on various surfaces by Allied soldiers in World War II.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some runners using the Camp Rankor to Deldrimor War Camp route have Kilroy Stonekin follow them, in the mistaken belief that the NPC will soak up damage towards the end of the trip. Unfortunately, none of the foes in Grenth's Footprint will attack him; in fact, it might cause them to follow for a longer distance.
- Stonekin makes an appearance in Eye of the North, introducing the Norn to Dwarven Boxing in Kilroy Stonekin's Punch-Out Extravaganza!.