GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Kilroy Stonekin's Punch-Out Extravaganza!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Kilroy when you are ready to hunt for Fronis Irontoe.
- Accompany Kilroy. Find and defeat Fronis Irontoe using nothing but brass knuckles.
- See Kilroy Stonekin for your reward.
- "[Solo Quest] Now that yer knuckles are dirty, it's time to put those skills to good use. Fronis Irontoe, the brother of a particular Stone Summit I loathe, has set up camp nearby. He's commanding a pack of no good filthy fighters. Take a whiff. Can you smell'em? Let's give our fists a workout those Stone Summit hooligans will never forget!"
- Accept: "You're insane, Kilroy. I love it."
- Reject: "You're insane, Kilroy. I'm not going anywhere with you."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Kilroy Stonekin)
- "You will be removed from your party to join Kilroy in a brass-knuckled assault on Fronis Irontoe's lair. Are you ready?"
- Accept: "Let's do it."
- Reject: "Not now."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Kilroy Stonekin: "I haven't seen Fronis in a long time. I can't wait to introduce him to my friends."
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- Fronis Irontoe: "Kilroy Stonekin, ya son of a Yakslapper! I don't know how you made it this far, but I'm happy to be the one to bury you."
- Kilroy Stonekin: "Allow me to introduce you to my friends. Lefty, Righty, give our friend Fronis a proper welcome!"
- "Did ya see the look on their faces when we crashed their party, fists-a-flailin'? I've not had a better time in years! Good fightin', <name>! I need to go ice down my fists now. I suggest you do the same."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
This quest is fairly straightforward, continue along the path indicated by the yellow dots fighting groups. Eventually you will reach a large room where you will fight Lieutenant Mahgma, filled with non-hostile Summit. They will gradually turn hostile as you defeat the three Summit in the middle, and eventually Mahgma, and his guard, will turn hostile. The final fight is you and Kilroy versus Fronis Irontoe and an Enslaved Ettin.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This repeatable quest is a quick way to progress new characters to level 20, as well as being an efficient and safe experience farm for characters working towards the Survivor title.
- It is possible to run past everything until the last boss in normal mode, though you'll be in for a long fight without Kilroy's assistance.
- It is possible to kill Stone Summit Rangers from distance without aggroing them using a Vampiric Flatbow or Longbow.
- A single Locked Chest will always spawn within the dungeon.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Dwarven Boxing for general tips and advice
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! is a game released for various platforms by Nintendo.