Kilroy Stonekin (skill)
|Kilroy Stonekin (skill)|
Full: Your skills recharge 50% faster, spells you cast cost 50% less Energy, and your movement speed is increased by 50%. When cast, this skill removes all hexes on allies in the area.
Concise: Initial effect: removes all hexes from allies in the area. Your skills recharge 50% faster, your spells cost 50% less Energy, and you move 50% faster.
Skill Description[edit | edit source]
This beneficial shout is used by Kilroy Stonekin in both the Sorrow's Furnace quest Kilroy Stonekin and the Brawling quest Kilroy Stonekin's Punch-Out Extravaganza!. He will cast it before and during every fight.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This shout is very similar to Chimera of Intensity, except that it removes all hexes.
- Unlike most shouts, this skill has a range significantly larger than the aggro bubble, although the exact range is currently unknown.
- This shout does not affect minions, but it does affect Flesh Golems and pets.
- The 50% spell energy cost reduction does not affect skills such as Elemental Attunement, spellcasters can use this to their advantage, as combining Attunements can result in a net energy gain.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This skill could be a nod to both the Leeroy Jenkins internet phenomenon and the Kilroy was here meme.