GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Kind Of A Big Deal
It is awarded per character for number of other titles maxed. 6 is its highest rank, at 30 titles maxed, but the count can go up past 30.
Kind Of A Big Deal title track[edit | edit source]
Rank Title Titles maxed 1 Kind Of A Big Deal 5 2 People Know Me 10 3 I'm Very Important 15 4 I Have Many Leather-Bound Books 20 5 My Guild Hall Smells of Rich Mahogany 25 6 God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals 30
Benefits[edit | edit source]
- If you have rank 2 or higher in this title track, a Rainbow Phoenix will appear in the Hall, which you can tame as a pet. It will only appear if you also have all four tapestries displayed in the Hall and have no other players/heroes/henchmen in your party as you enter the Hall.
- Only rank 1 is needed if you also have a "full" Hall of Monuments. The other requirements still apply.
- As higher ranks are earned in this title, the statue representing the Monument of Honor becomes more detailed and distinct.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- These titles (except the last) are references to lines Will Ferrell says in the movie "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy". (Movie quotes here.)
- Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
- Veronica Corningstone: Really.
- Ron Burgundy: People know me.
- Veronica Corningstone: Well, I'm very happy for you.
- Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- The last title is not a quote of Will Ferrell himself, but he is called "a god walking amongst mere mortals" in the intro of the movie.