GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Little is known about his life and his regency. Judging by his armor, he may have been a king of Elona.
King Wenslauss's unique items[edit | edit source]
Wintersday 2005[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Hey, (victim name)! Here's a little something from me to you!"
- "If you can dodge a hammer, you can dodge a snowball! Well, apparently (victim name), you can't do either."
- "(victim name), it looks like you need to learn the five Ds of snowball fighting: dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!"
- "When I was alive, one of my favorite Wintersday traditions was to participate in the snowball fights with my younger brothers. I can't tell you how much fun we used to have blasting large snowballs and sharp icicles at the Grenth supporters... and each other, I have to admit."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Wenslauss is probably a reference to Wenceslaus I, Duke of Bohemia, subject of the popular Christmas carol "Good King Wenceslas".
- Some of the dialogue appears to be a reference to the movie Dodgeball.
- It can be determined that Wenslauss is a Monk because of the unique items that bear his name.