GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Koss Goes Recruiting
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Recruit a rare material trader.
- Talk to Koss.
- Take Koss to meet his contact on the Barbarous Shore.
- Help Hasahk the Clever defeat the corsairs.
- See Lonai for your reward.
- The Tools of War
- Koss is required in the party.
- Melonni Goes Recruiting cannot be active or completed.
- We need a rare material trader for supplies if we're going to turn this makeshift dump into a field base. We can't very well go to Varesh or rely on the local Kournans. I have a plan that just might work.
- We need to recruit one of the corsairs to help us in our efforts. Koss should have contacts, or maybe Melonni can help us find a suitable recruit. So what do you say?.
- Accept: "I'll find us a trader if it's the last thing I do!"
- Reject: "Do your own recruiting"
- "It is no surprise Koss had a shady contact that could help us. The question now is whether he will stick around or turn us in to Varesh. We'd better keep an eye on him."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Koss in Command Post.
- Map travel to Camp Hojanu if possible, since Hasahk is just a short way outside of it. Talk to Hasahk to trigger a corsair attack, which will spawn nearby and run towards Hasahk. Defeat the corsairs to complete the quest.
- The corsair attack is not at all difficult. The group consists of ( 1 corsair doctor, 2 corsair mind readers, 3 corsair grapplers, and 1 corsair lieutenant).