GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
General[edit | edit source]
Kournan Nobles can be found in various locations throughout the region. They have no real purpose other than to add more atmosphere and realism to the game.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
After completing Venta Cemetery (mission):
- "All Kournans are allowed to speak their minds... so long as we all come to the same conclusions."
- "Get back to work."
- "Kourna succeeds because of Warmarshal Varesh."
- "Ruling is a birthright. If peasants had been born of noble blood, they would rule."
- "Warmarshal Varesh is a great leader."
After completing Grand Court of Sebelkeh (mission):
- "Demons! War! Peasants allowed to speak their minds! The world is a terrible nightmare."
- "Warmarshal Varesh has gone into the Desolation. My prayers go with her."
- "With Istan and Vabbi in turmoil, only Kourna stands as a bastion of civilization."
- "With Varesh gone, I'll finally have a chance to really rule...if it weren't for those blasted demons."
- "Wretched refugees. Get out of my way."
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "End of the world bargains! Everything must go."
- "I must say, at least business is good."
- "I won't let those Sunspears get the best of me...or of Kourna!"
- "Varesh controlled these demons. If the rumors are true, and she truly is dead, then we're all doomed."
- "Where is Varesh? Surely you don't believe those awful rumors..."
After completing Abaddon's Gate (mission):
- "Don't you think I would make a wonderful Warmarshal."
- "I cannot feed my family. The supplies were all eaten by the troops or destroyed. What will we do?"
- "I can't talk now. The caravan is leaving. I have to get out of Kourna before the Istani invade."
- "Istani troops are on the border, hungry for war."
- "Varesh will return. You shall see."