GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "By might. By will. By power. The motto of Kourna is simple."
- "I was taken from my village during the draft. Can you check on my family?"
- "Morgahn is a great and fearless leader."
- "Our ranks get younger every day. New blood flows to the front lines as the old blood flows at the frontlines."
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "Goodbye. It's been nice knowing you."
- "If the rumors are true, if Morgahn abandoned Varesh, then we're doomed."
- "I've been haunted by nightmares for weeks."
- "Please tell my children I love them. I don't think I'll ever see them again."
- "The world is ending! We're all going to die! The night is falling! Aren't you afraid?"
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Nightfall Campaign.
After completing Abaddon's Gate (mission):
- "It's the dawn of a new day. I wonder if it brings peace or just another war."
- "Looks like we're going to have Istani food from now on."
- "Soldiers from Istan line the roads taking captives."
- "The Sunspears are a forgiving sort...aren't they? I hope?"
- "Varesh is gone and our long nightmare is over. Thank the five...I mean six...gods."