GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Krait are a race of aggressive, semi-intelligent shapeshifters which resemble snakes with arms or wings. They are encountered along the Tarnished Coast.
Known sub-types[edit | edit source]
|Tarnished Coast|| 18-20 (25) Krait Neoss1
- Lower-level Neosses use Metamorphosis to transform into one of the higher-level krait types.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After a Neoss uses Metamorphosis, the new krait is not linked to the original group (much like torment creatures summoned by Call to the Torment), allowing the party to pull them separately.
- Adult krait have rank 20 in all attributes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Krait is the common name for snakes of the genus Bungarus, found in India and southeast Asia. (While the real-word plural form of krait is "kraits", the plural used by Guild Wars in-game text is "krait".)
- The names of the various krait are slight variations on words from classical Greek and Latin.
- Arcanoss ← arcanus (L) — "secret"
- Devouss ← devovere (L) — "to vow"
- Hypnoss ← hypnos (G) — "sleep"
- Necross ← nekros (G) — "corpse"
- Neoss ← neo (G) — "new"
[edit | edit source]
- GamingNexus Exclusive: Guild Wars: Eye of the North - A preview of the new monsters.