GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
General[edit | edit source]
- 1 Amber Chunk for 5,000 faction.
- 1 Passage Scroll to Urgoz's Warren for 1,000 faction.
- Learn a Kurzick PvE-only skill for 3,000 faction. (Only for level 20 PvE characters.)
- Boost your alliance's faction by 5,000 points for 5,000 faction.
He can also tell you how to raise your Kurzick faction cap.
Spending faction on Amber or a Passage Scroll will add the same number of points to your Friend of the Kurzicks title. Spending faction on a PvE skill or to raise your alliance's faction will add double that number of points to the title.
Whenever you redeem Kurzick faction, you will lose an equivalent amount of Luxon Faction.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Echovald Forest
- The Battle Isles
- Jade Sea/Echovald Forest
- Alliance Battle outposts
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
When players don't have enough faction:
- "Hello <Player Name>. Come talk to me when you have accumulated at least 1,000 Kurzick faction. I will see to it that you are duly awarded for all of your deeds in service to the Kurzick nation."
When players are able to transfer 1,000 faction:
- "Greetings, <Insert Name>! You can spend your Kurzick faction points for more tangible rewards. Every time you redeem your faction points for a reward, you will make progress in the Friend of the Kuzicks title track."