GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: While you maintain this enchantment, whenever target other ally takes damage from an attack, half the damage is redirected to you. The damage you receive this way is reduced by 3...25...30.
Concise: Half of the damage target ally takes from attacks is redirected to you. Redirected damage is reduced by 3...25...30. Cannot self-target.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cast Life Bond on all the party, and Balthazar's Spirit on yourself: whenever anyone takes attack damage, you will gain 1 energy, whether or not the damage you receive is 0.
- It is unwise to use Life Bond on multiple allies without a high level of Protection Prayers. Taking nearly half of the attack damage for the entire party will quickly kill you.
- When used with Life Barrier, cast Life Bond second; Life Barrier reduces the damage used in the Life Bond calculation, drastically reducing the damage redirected to the Bonder.
- The bonder will receive adrenaline for damage taken via Life Bond. Taking 0 damage from Life Bond gives the bonder 0 adrenaline, unless enchanted with Balthazar's Spirit. Adrenaline gain is in 'points' not 'strikes' (at about 25:1 ratio), so at Smiting 6 each hit provides 3 points, and it takes 34 such hits to fuel a 4-strike adrenal skill. Synergizes well on a Mo/W with Save Yourselves.
- Seed of Life cast on the bonder will heal all party members when any bonded member takes damage. You can theoretically have two bonders staying way back taking turns casting Seed of Life on each other.