GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Light damage was a damage type that could be found on Monk wands and staves linked to Smiting Prayers and Healing Prayers.
- Light damage did not ignore armor, but nothing protected specifically against Light damage.
- Light damage was neither Physical nor Elemental damage.
- Light damage used to deal double damage to undead creatures, such as minions.
- The necromancer's Tormentor's insignia used to take additional damage from Light damage.
- There were never any skills that caused Light damage. Some Monk and Dervish skills cause Holy damage, which is functionally the same.