GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Light of Deldrimor
|Light of Deldrimor|
Full: All foes in the area are struck for 55...80 holy damage. The location of hidden objects are briefly indicated on your Compass. Any hidden objects in the area are revealed.
Concise: Deals 55...80 holy damage to foes in the area. Pings hidden objects within the area on the compass.
|Deldrimor Title Track||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hidden objects are found only in dungeons (not dungeons with missions) and include:
- A level 24 Dwarven Ghost that helps the party in battle.
- A Hidden Treasure that contains a small sum of gold (around 50) on a first level, and on subsequent levels, a larger sum of gold (about 150), a Dungeon Map, Lockpick, or any rare crafting material, excluding Glob of Ectoplasm and Obsidian Shard.
- A Secret Switch that opens a pathway nearby, often to a room with Dwarven Ghosts and Hidden Treasures.
- This skill has merit when playing a melee character, as many foes will be close to you and this skill deals a fair amount of armor-ignoring damage at a low cost.
- If you use Light of Deldrimor too early after loading into a level, there is a possibility that the chests pinged after using it may disappear after a short time. The best example of this is on the third level of Cathedral of Flames.