GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Full: Target demonic servant of Abaddon takes 100 holy damage and is interrupted. This skill strikes one additional foe in the area for each rank of Lightbringer you have attained. This skill is disabled for 15 seconds after it is used.
Concise: Target demonic servant of Abaddon takes 100 holy damage and is interrupted. Hits one additional foe in the area for each rank of Lightbringer you have attained. This skill is disabled (15 seconds).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The secondary targets can be foes of any type; only the primary target is restricted.
- Even though it states that the skill is disabled for 15 seconds after it is used, the skill is still affected by skills that shorten the recharge time of skills, such as Quickening Zephyr and Serpent's Quickness.
- Lightbringer's Gaze can be used against the following creatures:
- Torment creatures (with the exception of Grasps of Insanity, Wrathful Storms, and Scythe of Chaos Mesmers)
- The Blasphemy and Unbound Energies
- All Shadow Army units in the Nightfall campaign (but not Shadow Army units in the Fissure of Woe)
- Titan Abominations, Pain Titans, and Madness Titans, but not other Titans
- Tortureweb Dryders and the Emissaries of Dhuum, but not Terrorweb Dryders or other Dryders
- General Bayel
- Prophet Varesh and Commander Varesh, in Ruins of Morah
- Abaddon himself