GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Kourna (All Lionesses in Kourna are hostile, but can still be charmed.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The easiest place to charm a Lioness is in Vehjin Mines, just outside either Basalt Grotto or Jennur's Horde.
- If you have not completed The Great Zehtuka, you can easily charm a level 12 Aggressive Lioness in Jahai Bluffs, northeast from the Command Post.
- Lionesses deal slashing damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Guild Wars Lionesses resemble real-world female African Lions.
|Animal companions (Evolving • Charming/Finding)|
|Tyrian||Albino Rat • Black Bear • Black Wolf • Dune Lizard • Iguana • Jingle Bear • Lynx • Melandru's Stalker • Moa Bird/Strider • Mountain Eagle
Polar Bear • Rainbow Phoenix • Raven • Warthog • White Crab • White Moa • White Wolf • Wolf/Snow Wolf
|Canthan||Black Moa • Crane • Lurker • Phoenix • Reef Lurker • Tiger • White Tiger|
|Elonian||Crocodile • Flamingo • Hyena • Jahai Rat • Lion • Lioness • Warthog|
|Exotic||Black Widow • Moss Spider • White Jingle Moa|