GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Kourna (All Lionesses in Kourna are hostile, but can still be charmed.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The easiest place to charm a Lioness is in Vehjin Mines, just outside either Basalt Grotto or Jennur's Horde.
- If you have not completed The Great Zehtuka, you can easily charm a level 12 Aggressive Lioness in Jahai Bluffs, northeast from the Command Post.
- Lionesses deal slashing damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Guild Wars Lionesses resemble real-world female African Lions.
|Animal companions (Evolving • Charming/Finding)|
|Tyrian||Albino Rat • Black Bear • Black Wolf • Dune Lizard • Iguana • Jingle Bear • Lynx • Melandru's Stalker • Moa Bird/Strider • Mountain Eagle
Polar Bear • Rainbow Phoenix • Raven • Warthog • White Crab • White Moa • White Wolf • Wolf/Snow Wolf
|Canthan||Black Moa • Crane • Lurker • Phoenix • Reef Lurker • Tiger • White Tiger|
|Elonian||Crocodile • Flamingo • Hyena • Jahai Rat • Lion • Lioness • Warthog|
|Exotic||Black Widow • Moss Spider • White Jingle Moa|