GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Travel through the Zhengjo Temple and exterminate the mantids.
- Kill the queen mantid.
- See Reng Ku for your reward.
- Note: Animate Bone Fiend and Faintheartedness are given to you upon accepting the quest.
- "This task will test your ability to utilize minions effectively, not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things.... Anyway, the nearby temple has been infested with mantids that should prove a to be fairly simple task for you. Their queen mother, however, might be a different story. Eliminate the nest and return to me."
- Accept: "I think I can handle a few mantids."
- Reject: "No thanks. This sounds like a lesson I can live without."
- When asked about quest: "Look, I do not honestly care what you do, but if you wish to graduate, get inside and get busy. Return to me when you have killed all the mantids and their queen."
- "Are you finally finished? I was about to give up and head back to the monastery."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Accept the quest and then head east and go into Zhengjo Temple and kill the Mantids at the quest marker. Once the Mantids are dead, the Queen Mantid will spawn and attack you. Kill it and then head back to Reng Ku and accept your reward.