GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Little Lost Bear
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Find the tattered bear.
- See Kaya for your reward.
- "Of all the things to leave behind! In our hurry to evacuate, I forgot my son's old, tattered bear. Now that the plague has taken my son from me, it is all I have left of him. Please, kind soul, if you happen to run across it, will you return it to me? It may not look like much, but to me, it is priceless."
- Accept: "I'll keep my eyes open for it."
- Reject: "Sorry, I have more important things to worry about."
Intermediate Dialogue (Old Chest)
- "Tattered Bear acquired."
- "I do not have much to offer you, but I hope this, along with my eternal gratitude, is enough."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The Tattered Bear can be found in the Old Chest north of Kaya's location.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you are allied with the Am Fah through the quest Seek out Brother Tosai, the old chest will be located on the higher platform along a bridge.
- If you do not have the quest Seek out Brother Tosai, 3 Am Fah marksman will be guarding near the chest, with a mob of 7-8 Am Fah with a couple of healers close by, and are easily aggro'ed if using henchmen.
- Sometimes you cannot access the path to the Old Chest if you leave from the Marketplace. If that occurs try leaving from Nahpui Quarter.