GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- "The Assassin's path is one walked on a razor's edge. One must learn to balance one's judgment as well as one's blades. My two apprentices can teach you much about being an Assassin, and about balance. One is an extremly talented young man named Jinzo, the other is Panaku. They are two sides of the same coin. Jinzo thinks of his pain in terms of duty, Panaku in terms of pleasure. If you are ready to begin, find Jinzo in Sunqua Vale for your first lesson."
- "Grenth bless your blades."
- Accept: "I will look for Jinzo."
- Decline: "I'm not ready."
- When asked about quest: "Jinzo awaits you at Yundin Circle, the training area west of Zhengjo Cavern in Sunqua Vale."
- "Headmaster Lee is very wise, and I am honored to hear of her praise. I do not judge Panaku, but I do not claim to understand him, either. I was born an Assassin in a family of Monks, and I am accustomed to being misunderstood, so in that way, we are similar, Panaku and I. Life and death are gifts from the gods, but each has its price."
- "Enough Philosophy; it is time to begin your training."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
When you accept this quest Headmaster Lee gives you some Starter Daggers and the skills Unsuspecting Strike, Shadow Refuge and Dancing Daggers, if you had not already learned them by being a primary Assassin. Enter Sunqua Vale and head due north to find Jinzo.